1. On your Vacation Voucher complete today’s date, your full address, name, phone numbers (day and evening), and member number . If sending a guest, please indicate guest name and contact information. Member name and number is still required to process vacation. Member is responsible for guests’ compliance with rules and regulations. *See example on next page.
2. Vacation Vouchers should list locations only. To give you the most flexibility, we search vacation areas rather than specific resorts. A specific resort limits your possibilities of confirmation. The greater the flexibility of your request, the greater the opportunity to confirm you into a desired area. All reservations are subject to the resorts’ check in / check out policies. Both destination choices must be filled in. *See example page.
3. Fill in the dates you wish to travel (2 different weeks). Condominiums operate on a weekly basis each being 8 days / 7 nights. Most resorts operate from a weekend day to weekend day. *See example page.
4. Fill in the exact number in your party! Everyone counts! A studio will usually sleep two, a one bedroom will comfortably sleep two to four, a two bedroom will comfortably sleep four to six, and a three bedroom (when available) will comfortably sleep six to eight. Keep in mind each unit typically has a sleeper sofa in the living room which will accommodate one or two people. *See example page.
5. If there are special requests for certain amenities or special needs, put this information in the comment section of the request form. We will do our best to fulfill these requests, however, we do not guarantee fulfillment of these special requests.
6. A $99.00 deposit is required to be sent in with your written request, either by credit card or check. This will be processed when received and applied to the cost of your confirmed Vacation Week. Once your request has been located, the vacation week will only be confirmed with member authorization. Final payment must be made at that time, by credit card.
7. Once confirmed, you will receive a written confirmation. You must have this confirmation to check into the resort. Remember, once a request has been confirmed, either verbally or in writing, the cost of the week is non-refundable.
8. The Vacation Station thoroughly searches to the best of its abilities to ensure that you will be booked in quality accommodations. However, we do not assume responsibility for the cancellation of any reservation by the resort or supplier. The Vacation Station limits its responsibility to the fees paid to us by the member. We do not assume any responsibility for any verbal agreements between the member and a Vacation Station employee or resort employee that are not in writing on the confirmation.