GLOBUS 2022: The Best of Eastern Europe (RO)
14 days from Berlin to Berlin
They say you can't stop time. Prague is intricate and theatrical Astronomical Clock, striking every hour for the past 600 years, is ticking proof. Yet when you travel to the 'City of a Hundred Spires' as well as the beguiling cities of Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, and Vienna on this six-country tour of Eastern Europe, it can also feel like time has stood still. Centuries-old palaces, castles, and cathedrals transport you to another era, as do beautifully reconstructed war-damaged cities. Tracing the steps of kings, queens, emperors, presidents, generals, soldiers, and prisoners, history buffs will relish revisiting the most gripping chapters of the past. In addition, with a whole day at leisure in harmonious Vienna and a private Chopin concert in the maestro's hometown of architecturally alluring Warsaw, music lovers will be equally elated.
Call (877) 642-8747 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594041
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 14 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Berlin||Welcome to Berlin! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Berlin||BERLIN Guided sightseeing includes stops at Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Holocaust Memorial. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 3||Warsaw||POZNAN Stop in the historic city en route to Warsaw. (B,D) 373 mi / 600 km|
|Day 4||Warsaw||WARSAW Guided sightseeing includes the Cathedral of St. John. Attend a [LF] private Chopin concert. (B)|
|Day 5||Krakow||CZESTOCHOWA Visit the Monastery of Jasna Gora famous for its Black Madonna.AUSCHWITZ Visit the site of the former concentration camp en route to Krakow. (B,D)217 mi / 350 km|
|Day 6||Krakow||KRAKOW Free time this morning before a guided walking tour of Kazimierz, the Old Jewish Quarter, and a visit to St. Mary's Church. Free time this late afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Budapest||Scenic drive through Slovakia.DONOVALY Stop at the ski resort. (B) 261 mi / 420 km|
|Day 8||Budapest||BUDAPEST Guided sightseeing includes Matthias Coronation Church and a panoramic view from Fishermen's Bastion. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 9||Budapest-Vienna||VIENNA Free time for lunch. Guided sightseeing features a drive along the famous Ringstrasse and St. Stephen's Cathedral. (B) 174 mi / 280 km|
|Day 10||Vienna||VIENNA Free day. (B)|
|Day 11||VIENNA-TELC, CZECH REPUBLIC-PRAGUE||TELC [LF] Stop in one of the most beautiful towns in the Czech Republic for a light lunch with local specialties. Scenic drive through Moravia and Bohemia. (B,L,D) 205 mi / 330 km|
|Day 12||Prague||PRAGUE Guided sightseeing includes the Astronomical Clock and the Hradcany Castle grounds. [LF] Taste a Trdelnik (rolled pastry topped with sugar and walnuts). Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Prague with a cruise on the Moldau river with lunch. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 13||PRAGUE-DRESDEN, GERMANY-BERLIN||DRESDEN Free time for lunch. Orientation walk features the Zwinger Palace Courtyard.BERLIN Farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D) 255 mi / 410 km|
|Day 14||Berlin||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).